Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Dream Come True

I have always loved to make things since I was very young.  After I was married and we were raising our family,  there wasn't much time for me to create anything, but that was fine with me.  My job was and still is to be a wife and mom.  Our son has since grown into a wonderful adult and a few years ago I decided it was time for me to start doing some creating again.  Shortly, after that I applied for my first design team and have gone from there to be on many teams, being published, doing online classes and so much more all of which I have enjoyed immensely. 

My family and I often joked over the years that wouldn't it be fun if I would ever have a product that would have my name on it.  I often laughed over it saying that it will never happen.  Boy was I wrong!

Today I am pleased to announce that I have designed my first plate of stamps that will be created and sold by the fabulous Sin City Stamps.  If you haven't heard of them, I greatly encourage you to go check out their website.  There are a lot of wonderful stamps there and more are being added regularly.  The stamps I have created aren't quite there yet, but they soon will be so be sure to check them out when they arrive.  There will be a big announcement when they do.  Until then, be sure to get yourself some stamps that are there.  Halloween is coming up so maybe buy yourself a set to use for your upcoming Halloween projects or some that you can use just every day.  Treat yourself to some fun!

Thank you for sharing in my joy and excitement.  I am thrilled to be working with the wonderful people and company at Sin City Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment