Thursday, August 8, 2013

Join Me Tomorrow



  

My next project will debut over on the Art Glitter blog  Friday, August 9th so be sure to head on over there and take a look at it.  I call it my disaster turned creativity project.  I'll give you a hint.  I used something that I am always seeming to break or end up with left over pieces from and that's all I'm going to say right now. Ok, here's one more hint...here's a little sneak peak, but if you want to see the whole thing you will have to go to the Art Glitter blog tomorrow.   I would love for you to leave a comment and let me know what you think of it.  This month we have teamed up with Want 2 Scrap and I absolutely love how the pieces I received from them turned out once I added the glitter from Art Glitter.   There's also a fantastic sale going on at Art Glitter that you won't want to miss.  To find out more about it head over and check out the posts on the blog today so you can get your order sent in right away.  Have fun shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Love your creation. We are featuring Art Glitter this month at Want2Scrap.

    Thanks for linking up with us at Want2Scrap!

    Allie Gower
    Want2Scrap

    ReplyDelete