Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Many Thanks, Just For Fun Stamps


                                           
It's hard to believe that my term with Just For Fun Stamps is almost to an end.  I only have a couple of more fun projects to share with you as part of their design team.  I have had a wonderful time there and appreciate being given the opportunity to create for them. 
 
This card was created using this great sketch by one of the other design team members.  Tea pots are one of my favorite things so I chose to use the Tea Pot stamp for this card.  I wanted to do something creative other than cutting out the squares for the sketch and remembered this great Irregular Frame template they carry.  It's one of the new releases from Just For Fun.  I placed it on the paper and used ink pads to ink in the centers.  To finish off the card, I inked  the pink line and stamped the "Many Thanks" sentiment in black. 
 
Be sure to stop by the Just For Fun blog for more fun stamp ideas and then head over to the Just For Fun website to purchase your own stamps.
 
Stick around and keep checking in here at Peg's Crafting Corner.  There's more fun and excitement that I will be sharing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment