Monday, May 20, 2013

All in a Row

                                       
These Collaged Row Houses are just one of the new fun images from Just For Fun Stamps.  Aren't they just the cutest?  I love the words that create the background on them.  Have you seen all of the new images yet?  Be sure to go check them out. 

This week's challenge was to use this sketch along with the new stamps so I created this card.  I decided to layer the pieces of card stock that are shown on the sketch to make a multiple mat for the image which was stamped onto a marbled backround.  I love the colored that just seemed to pop out in spots so I used those to decide on the colors of my entire project.  I love how the marbling added extra color to the houses. 

Be sure to check out the Just For Fun blog to see all of the other new images that the rest of the design team is using for this challenge and don't forget to check them out for yourself on the Just For Fun website

No comments:

Post a Comment