Monday, January 14, 2013

Love Is In the Air With Just For Fun Stamps

 
Celebrate the season of love with these gorgeous stamps from Just For Fun.  This week one of the choices for the design team challenge was to use the colors red and white along with some buttons.  I chose the cherubs from the Romantic Cube stamps and the Love stamp. It's one of my favorite stamps from them. Ok, so I have to admit that I love all of their stamps! :)  I airbrushed the background with a little red and gold ink and then stamped the cherubs and "love" in gold.  I added a little red polka dot paper and the red buttons for the challenge.  These little cherubs are just waiting to share the love of Valentine's Day with someone special and you can share it, too, by heading over to Just For Fun for the stamps I used and a huge selection of others.  Be sure to take advantage of the current sale that is going on.  It ends on January 18th so don't wait. Don't miss the inspiration from the Just For Fun Design Team. Head over to the Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Blog for more.
 


1 comment: