Monday, January 21, 2013

Just For Fun Stamps Gift Bag

I created this gift bag using the Romantic Cube and Sentiments 3 stamps from Just For Fun Stamps.  These stamps are great!  You get a clear image every time you use them and that's one thing I look for in a stamp.  It makes creating your projects a whole lot easier. I highly recommend Just For Fun Stamps.  They offer a wide a selection and you can choose how you want them mounted...unmounted, wood mounted or cling cushion mounted.  That way you can purchase the stamps the best way they will work for you.    This week's challenge was to use this sketch and our Just For Fun stamps to create our project.  The bag is my take on the sketch. 

I will be using this bag and several others I've created on my first Saturday Craft Fair Online Class. I will show you techniques to use to decorate bags and more. You will be taught so much that I've named the class, "Gift Bag Madness Made Easy."  If you'd like to join me Saturday, January 26th at the Saturday Craft Fair be sure to "like" the Saturday Craft Fair page on Facebook. Once you have you will be able to see all of the fabulous classes being offered by many talented artists every Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment