Thursday, October 11, 2012

Festive Friday Blog Hop

 
Welcome to the Festive Friday Blog Hop.  It's hard to believe that we are almost finished making cards for this holiday season.  I'm ready to start on the ones I need for next Christmas.  Doesn't hurt to plan ahead, does it? 
 
I originally had made a different card for this post, but decided to share this one with all of you.  This is one of my favorite cards I've made. 
 
As many of you know, last Saturday was World Card Making Day and I had the honor to be able to take part in the day by teaching this card for The Robin's Nest in Terri Sproul's chat room.   If you'd like to watch how this card was made or to see all the fabulous cards created that day by design team members from The Robin's Nest click on the link and look for the Oct. 6th date.  All of the products (except for the green card stock) can be found on The Robin's Nest website and are mentioned in the chat video. 
 
I've participated in every World Card Making Day in some way or another since I began my crafting journey, but I have to say this past one was the most enjoyable one I've done so far. 
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the fabulous creations on this Festive Friday Blog Hop.  You won't want to miss any of them and to help you find your way through the hop here is the list of participants: 
 
 
 
 

5 comments: