Thursday, September 13, 2012

Viva Las VegaStamps DT Tryout



These are 3 of my all time favorite stamped projects.  I am always trying out new techniques, ideas and even media.

 The "Crafting Diva", which has also become my current blog header because I like it so much and how it matches my color scheme, came from an old tile pieces that someone had snuck into our garbage one day.  I saw it in there and knew it was coming inside with me.  I inked the edges using Staz On and stamped the image onto a piece of cardstock and fussy cut it.  I, also, stamped the title using a small set of alphabet stamps and Staz On.  This piece now sits on my craft desk in an easel to add to the fun of my little craft corner.

 The second project is a Santa Luminary.  To this day, I am so happy with how it turned out.  The stamp has a sentimental value to me because my husband gave it to me as an anniversary gift one year.  The image is stamped on a piec of vellum.  It is one of my favorite things to stamp on and I create at least 2 luminaries every year to decorate our house for the season. 

The third project is a fun card that I created recently.  I have never found a stamp that I haven't loved and this stamp is a good example of that.  My family calls me a stamp-a-holic.   I have been having a lot of fun embossing lately and added the snowflakes to give a little shininess to the background.  I, also, used a glitter pen to color the muff of her hat, but it didn't show up to well in this picture.  The  Snow Marker, which I purchased from Viva Las VegasStamps, has become one of my favorite tools to use for winter and Christmas cards.  I use it every chance I can. 

This is some of my favorite work and pieces and am so happy to be able to share them with you! 

3 comments: