Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What a Winter!

I've been wanting to scrap these photos since I took them and decided the time to do it was when I received one of my favorite all time tools..the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio in the 14Round.  I, also, had to purchase the Pennant one because that was just a way too cool to pass up for me.  These pictures are of the blizzard we had last year that dumped over 2 feet of snow on us.  I began take pictures the night before when the blizzard started and continued taking them even as we were shoveling out after it had stopped the next day.  The paper and embellishments are from My Little Yellow Bicycle's Winter Twig Collection.  The snowflakes on the papers were perfect to punch with the Shape Studio tool to create the cutest snowflake embellishments and to add a 3-d look to some of the chipboard snowflakes from the collection.   I used the pennant tool to help bring attention to the date by punching a piece of the plaid paper where the blue and brown stripes crossed to bring in both colors to catch the eye of anyone who is enjoying the layout.  I have to admit I loved the snow and am looking forward to this year's season and I love this layout.  The Epihpany Crafts tools have become my favorite tool to use so if you like them be sure to get yours and come back to my blog to see more ideas of things I've created using them.  Oh and more fun news!  I have another one of their tools on the way!  It may even be here today!  I can't wait!  Can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment