Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Favorite Layout

 
I've been sharing some of my favorite projects recently and thought I'd share a favorite layout of mine.  I, also, did this one for Create for Less.  I have to say the picture makes this one of my favorites.  Besides it being our country's flag and what it stands for, it's my favorite because I was able to capture it at dusk with a slight wind blowing the flag out.  I love the setting sun shining through the flag.  It's a set of promises together.  One of my favorite things to make are rosettes.  Here I used it as a banner instead of a rosette.  If you'd like to find out more about this layout and how to make the banner or the red, white and blue mat behind the picture click on over to the Think Crafts Blog and you can find and print the instructions.  Be sure to check out all the projects on the blog, too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment