Sunday, April 1, 2012

Have You Heard the News?


I'm happy to be able to tell you that I have just joined the Altered Pages Design Team!  Haven't heard of Altered Pages?  Head over and check them out~Altered Pages.  You won't believe all of the fantastic things they carry...digital collages that you can print yourself at the time of purchase or buy them and have them printed for you and mailed right to your door.  They carry patterned paper, stamps, monthly kits and more.  Here is a peak at a quick project I made for them and to find out more about it or to see more of my work and the rest of the design team's fabulous work check out the Altered Pages Blog

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and Springlike Peg! Congratulations!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from Above Rubies Studio. Here is my blog in case you would like to follow back: http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

    Deanne

    ReplyDelete