Monday, October 24, 2011

Don't miss the Harvest/Halloween Blog Hop and busy, busy busy times here

Be sure to join the Robin's Nest design team for their first ever Harvest/Halloween blog hop next Monday, October 31st.  I will have a post up that day to let you in on all the fun details so don't forget to come back here next Monday to find out where to start the blog hop and all of the details for it.  Each team member will pick a winner from her blog that will receive $15 to use at the Robin's Nest and a grand prize winner will be picked on the Chattering Robin's blog to receive $50 to spend there. 

It has been so busy here lately, but I'm loving it!  I am now the Card making and Scrapbooking Contributor for Create for Less' Think Crafts blog.  Be sure to go check out my tutorials there and coming soon will be a new Ask the Experts column so send any questions you have on any crafts to Create for Less and one of their "experts" will answer your questions on the blog.  I will be featuring questions about card making and scrapbooking there. 

For some more fun, I recently was asked to join the first ever Amazing Mold Putty Design Team.  It is a great new product that lets you make your own molds from anything you have around the house and then use the mold with their resins to create a one of a kind piece.  You can create anything from embellishments and jewelry to table decorations. Whatever your creativeness leads you to, you can mold and create it!  Be sure to check out the Amazing Mold Putty blog for ideas.  My first post will be on October 28th and I will have at least one post per month on the 28th of every month, but be sure to check the blog daily.  There's a lot of creative design team members there and you won't want to miss what they make plus you may find me posting on a day that's not the 28th, too. 




This is a layout I did this month for Robin's Nest.  To find out more about it be sure to read my post on the Chattering Robin's blog here

Don't miss my post on the Chattering Robin's blog tomorrow (October 25th).  It's really fun and spooky! 

1 comment: