Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bookmarks for The Lime Light

I have been busy making some fun projects this week. I have mailed off the projects for the Parents Club and have done some painting of some things for an auction my painting club holds every year which I will be sharing here soon. The proceeds go to bringing in artists to teach us to painting techniques and designs. Now that those are finished I have some time to start my next project that I'm looking forward to already. I have so enjoyed being able to craft a lot lately. These are some of the bookmarks that I made to help the Parents Club.
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Come over to see what we are working on.Design Team Member and Teacher for The Scrapbooking Studio

1 comment:

  1. Such cute bookmarkers. I'm going to try some of them for my Reading Friends.
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete