Monday, February 7, 2011

Layouts of fun

I had some fun recently using sketches from a contest I wanted to enter. I originally made 3 layouts and was having so much fun and on a roll that I did 3 more. Today I was notified that I was one of the winners of the contest and will be receiving $250 in papercrafting supplies. I am so excited! In doing these layouts I made myself think outside of my comfort zone and try some new things and it paid off. I ended up with 6 great layouts. These layouts are some of my favorites that I have ever made and what makes it the most special thing for me is that the pictures are of fun times and trips my family had last year.
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Come over to see what we are working on.Design Team Member and Teacher for The Scrapbooking Studio

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Peg! I heard what happen on FB...the layouts are wonderful. If you need help using your stash let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great Peg!
    I love my bread maker too, but I don't use it nearly enough!
    Wonderful pages.

    ReplyDelete