Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Is Around the Corner

I had some free time the other day and made this card for a challenge board that I often participate on. The challenge theme was holiday cards and I wanted to make a different shaped card so I chose a house for the design. I decided to get really creative and put the gingerbread type roof on, but had to laugh at myself when I ended up gluing 40 -1 3/4" circles on trying to keep them in a straight line. The added touch of the glitter just says Christmas bling to me so I went crazy and added it all over. I had a lot of fun making this card and even though I had originally designed it in my mind and then drew it out on paper I still made a lot of changes to it and am glad it turned out to look like this. A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Come over to see what we are working on.Design Team Member and Teacher for The Scrapbooking Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment