Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Card I made for a Fiskateer Challenge

This is a card that I made for Lead Fiskateer Cheryl's Cloud9/Fiskars Together Again Challenge. The requirements for this challenge were to choose a Fall photo and use non-traditional seasonal colors on the item you make. I chose Spring and used pink and light green. You also had to have paint somewhere on your project so I painted a frame around the photo and painted 2 of the flourishes. Stamping was also requirement so I stamped the other 2 flourishes. We needed to use a border punch, too, so I used the Fiskars Vine punch and punched down the side of the pink background paper so it didn't look so plain over the top of the green paper. Another thing we needed to do was to use a tool that we hadn't used for a while. I chose my i-rock because I hadn't used it since I bought it. The patterned paper and the letters are from Colorbok and were perfect for this card. . This challenge turned out to be really fun and I love how this card looks.
Be sure to check back tomorrow another fun project. I'll give you a hint to think about. I'm a Guest Designer for fun stamp company starting tomorrow.
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Come over to see what we are working on.Design Team Member and Teacher for The Scrapbooking Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment