Sunday, September 19, 2010

Poinsettia Tag

I worked on this tag this weekend for a challenge I've entered. It was inspired by a project in a painting magazine I receive. The one in the magazine had a lattice pattern in the background area, but I decided not to put it in. I also painted around the hole in the tag. I was going to put a gold eyelet in, but didn't have one big enough to fit. I may just frame this tag as I love how it turned out and would like to display it maybe in my craft area.
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Come over to see what we are working on.
Design Team Member and Teacher for The Scrapbooking Studio

1 comment:

  1. I liked your painted poinsettia tag - I'm just gradually finding out that perhaps I can actually paint. I would have been so pleased with that tag that I would have wanted it on a card!

    ReplyDelete