Saturday, July 31, 2010

Some of my favorites

As you all know I love stamps. My family calls me a stamp addict. Lol I've been enjoying the ones I have a lot lately. I'd like to share 3 of my favorite stamped pieces with all of you. I've been trying to do more layering lately and decided to die cut several pieces of different colored cardstock and glittered paper to create the frame for the candy corn (one of my favorite candies btw) which were handcut from patterned paper that I used Stickles on. The tag pieces were also die cut. I love that die and use it often. It makes good, quick bookmarks. I decided to get creative with the rose card by doing some paper tearing and heat embossing and I love how it turned out. I was pleased when I took the picture and saw the little sparkle from the embossing powder. It's funny that every time I look at the "Love" card I remember how small the wall stamp was and how I stamped it several times to cover the page and then colored each brick in. Isn't funny how when you look at something you make you remember when specific detail about it? That's what makes it handcrafted with love.
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Come over to see what we are working on.
Design Team Member and Teacher for The Scrapbooking Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment