Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lots of Fun Cards

These are some more of the cards that I have made for Scrapbooking Studio. I was so excited the other day when I went to the store and saw some of them on display in the store's window. Aren't these just stamps so cute? I loved seeing what I could do with them and of course, it's always fun to color. Speaking of coloring I have recently purchased some new tools to color with and am working on using them on something very special. Be sure to check back often. I hope to have the project finished soon to share.
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Come over to see what we are working on.Design Team Member and Teacher for The Scrapbooking Studio

1 comment:

  1. Ah, what sweet cards, and neat to see the different cards made with the same image.

    ReplyDelete