Monday, May 31, 2010

I love a challenge! Card

One of the things I enjoy is to jump in on paper crafting challenges as I can. It may be on a message board I'm a member of or a blog I follow or places that I just like that have a challenge posted. Well, I found a message board challenge recently that required me to make fringe or grass for the project that was entered. This is the easel card I did for it. I went through many ideas and even started a few of them before I finally settled on this card and design. I'm glad that this was the one I entered because I really like it and it allowed me to buy a fun new tool. Lol
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Come over to see what we are working on.
Design Team Member and Teacher for The Scrapbooking Studio

1 comment:

  1. I love this easel card--the grass at the bottom is such a great touch--beautiful job!

    All the best,
    K Andrew
    www.kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com
    Giveaways, Free SVGS, tutorials, reviews, and ideas

    ReplyDelete