Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Designing for The Scrapbooking Studio

I have been asked to join the design team of The Scrapbooking Studio in Moline, Illinois and am so excited about it. It's a new LSS that opened in my area just a few months ago and the owner Amy (she's great!) and I were talking about me bringing in some of my work for her to see. When I did she asked me to begin designing cards for the store that feature the stamps they carry. Of course, I couldn't say no...everyone knows I love stamps! For my first project, I decided to use each stamp and make 3 different card types to show how one stamp can be used, but decorated differently and different techniques used to make each one its own card. This is a picture of 3 cards I made using different techniques, but the same stamp. These and all of the other cards that I did (and will do) will be displayed through out the store. Now, I'm waiting for Saturday because Amy has some new stamps coming in tomorrow and I will be going to there to pick up some to work on my next project for her. I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun! Oh! Some more fun news. I will be teaching classes at The Scrapbooking Studio every few months, too!
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Come over to see what we are working on.Come over and check out what's happening at If It's Groovy.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Peg. I am hoping to get over there one of these months to check out the store.

    ReplyDelete