Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Dad's Birthday Card

My dad's birthday is tomorrow. He not only will be celebrating it but also Veteran's Day. He served in the Army in Korea. This past weekend my family and my sister and her family were able to be with him to celebrate early. This is the card that I made for him. He and my mom absolutely loved it. They keep everything I make for them and have them displayed somewhere in their house. I also made his birthday cake for him, too. He wanted a chocolate cake and I made sure that he got just that-a chocolate cake with chocolate icing. He was thrilled that he got just what he wanted. Happy Birthday, Dad and Happy Veteran's Day to you and to all those who have served for us!
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Come over to see what we are working on. Come over and check out what's happening at If It's Groovy.

2 comments: