Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bracelets!

I saw a jewelry making class and thought my mom might be interested because she's wanted to get into doing it so I told her about it. She really wanted me to take the class with her so she signed me up. Today we went to the 3 hour long class and made these. We were able to chose what colors we wanted so I chose some of my favorites. The class was a lot of fun and now my mom is hoping she has gotten me into jewelry making with her. Lol My heart really is into papercrafting but I may do a few jewelry pieces, too.
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Come over to see what we are working on. Come over and check out what's happening at If It's Groovy.

1 comment:

  1. Peg, that is so awesome you and your mom are doing it together. They are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete