Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sympathy Card and Accomplishments

I have been trying to clear some things off my plate...ok my craft table lol....this week and set a goal for myself to have a set amount of things done by the end of the weekend. I started Thursday with having some cards that I had to make to donate to the auction that my local painting club has to help raise funds for the year to bring in artists to teach us and other things. Since Thursday I stamped, decorated and hand painted 24 cards for the upcoming holiday season. I am pleased to say that I reached that goal by 1:30 this afternoon. Isn't it a great feeling when you can get something accomplished. This week I also finished an acrylic book for the auction. I will be sharing all of these items soon so stay tuned.
This is a sympathy card that I made for a relative of my dh's who lost her husband this past week. I am happy with the way it turned out. I have been trying lately to make myself work out of my comfort zone and try different things and just wasn't sure what to do on this card, but luckily it came together easily once I got started.
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Come over to see what we are working on.

1 comment:

  1. it's a lovely card I am sure she will appreciate it.. it is a good feeling to get things done. That's what I need to do is set goals..

    ReplyDelete