Monday, June 8, 2009

Been Busy But Managed to Fit In A Lay Out

It has been really busy here the last several days for us. My dh is a judge for the Kansas City Barbeque Society and his first contest was this past weekend. While he is judging I get to work on my crafts. Well, this time our son and I enjoyed the time together but I did manage to fit in a layout for an upcoming challenge on the Fiskateer site. Scrapbooking/mystery writer Laura Childs is going to be a guest there soon and the challenge was to use her tip from her latest book to turn a photo to black and white and enhance it by mounting it onto crimson or purple paper. This is my layout for the challenge. I just love Laura's books. I started reading them over a year ago when I was looking for a book to check out from the library. I loved them so much I ended up purchasing them all! If you haven't had the chance to read them and love a good mystery I would definetely say that it is something you should do.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Peg, that's a beautiful layout.. and how special to have the time to spend with your son

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice. Rainbows are so peaceful after a storm or two.

    ReplyDelete