Sunday, May 24, 2009

A couple of things I've done recently

I had mentioned before that I am a Guest Designer for Keep In Touch this month and these are a couple of more things that I have made using the items Kelly sent me. I have a second idea for the little bag so I'm going to turn it around and use the other side for my idea and will post pics when it's finished, too. I can't say enough how much I have enjoyed working with Kelly this month. Be sure to go check out her store and blog. You will be amazed at the great stuff she has and the fun things on her blog.
I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That turned out so cute Peg. Can't wait to see what else you do. And I so want to thank you for your encouraging e-mail... I really did appreciate it

    ReplyDelete