Thursday, December 11, 2008

8x8 Thanksgiving LO

This was the layout I did for Eye-Lets Etc. I really had fun on this one. Isn't that turkey eyelet so cute? (Click on the picture to enlarge it to see the eyelets better) My husband and son are the most important things in my world and I am so very thankful for them and that's one thing that Thanksgiving is all about-family. The other page is the meal my dh and I cooked-mostly dh because I was out running errands. We have our meal the weekend after so that our son can have memories of the holidays in his home since we are always travelling to other relatives the actual day.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, love the turkey eyelet... nice lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little eyelet, perfect for your LO, the whole thing looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO That is so CUTE!!
    But I have to say the FOOD looks better...HAHAHHAHA UM UM...

    ReplyDelete