Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Let It Snow

Ok, everyone who knows me knows I love the snow. It's one thing that makes it feel like the holiday season to me. Growing up in the midwest I remember always having a white Christmas and even though I still live here there's time when it hasn't been white. In honor of hoping for a white one this year I made this card for a card challenge on Just Scrappin'.
Since I have gotten busy and there were times that I haven't been able to craft anything or post anything (like the several days when the items I made were stuck on our camera because the batteries went dead and we didn't have a chance to get new ones--you know those times. Lol) to be fair to all those who entered my 100th post RAK I will be putting everyone's name in a hat and drawing a winner they day the 100th post is made. It's getting close everyone so keep checking...you still may be the lucky winner!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!! I love the puched out snow too .. Thank U for sharing your cards I so glad u got some batteries.. :O)

    ReplyDelete