Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sneak Peak


This is the big weekend for the Craft and Hobby Association's Convention in Rosemont, IL. It is where all the craft companies such as Fiskars will be premiering their latest products. As a Fiskateer, I had the opportunity to go, but am unable to do it so I will be helping out other Fiskateers on the message board to do a Virtual Online Crop for those who aren't attending CHA. It will be 30 hours of fun, challenges,chats and prizes.


I will be challenging everyone to do a lo so I thought I'd give everyone here a sneak peak of the lo that I made for the challenge. It's various pictures of my family having "Sweet Dreams." That is a picture of the moon that I took a few nights ago! I just love that one and if you look closely at the picture (you can click on the picture to enlarge it)that is placed vertically on the lo that is not only our 2 dogs sleeping there, but also our son in his sleeping bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment