Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Trying to catch up


I have fallen a little behind on blogging, but that is a good thing this time. It's because I've been spending a lot of time crafting so I will be adding a lot of new pics and some oldies that are my favorites over the next several days. Be sure to check out the links section as I am also adding some new places that are great to go and visit. So grab your coffee, sit back and enjoy...here we go!


This is a picture of the tray that I painted back in April at my first painting class. The tray to begin with was nothing but gray and we were given the instructions on how to base coat it and then on a Saturday we spent the entire day with Connie Parkinson-a wonderful teacher and artist as she taught us how to paint the scene on it. If you'd like to see her work check out the links section.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous trat, Peg! It is perfect for a tea party, or in my case, a coffee party!

    ReplyDelete