Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another Busy Day

Today is another busy day here. I am working on a chocolate piece to be put on my husband's birthday cake. It has turned out nicely. I will share pictures when the whole cake is finished in a few days.


Meanwhile, I want to share some exciting news that happened a couple of months ago, but is continuing to bring me joy. In March, I became a Certifed Fiskars Demonstrator which means that I am able to go to the local stores and demonstrate the Fiskars craft tools. A few weeks later, I was contacted through Fiskars to do a demonstration at a scrapbooking store's grand opening. That went so well and I had so much fun. May 3rd was National Scrapbooking Day and I got to spend the day doing my first demo. What a fun time it was! I'm sharing a picture of me demonstrating. Now at the end of June, I will be doing another demo for another store which I am so excited about. I am so glad I went and did the training. It is so much fun being able to share crafting with others!



No comments:

Post a Comment